efectis is looking for colleagues in the field of fire safety
With over 246 employees, Efectis is the largest organization focused on fire safety in Europe. The Efectis Group has offices in the Netherlands, France, Turkey and UK/Ireland and, in addition to expert and enthusiastic staff, has a unique and large range of testing facilities and modern computer simulation tools.
why working at efectis
- Is varied: we work for many different stakeholders, from project developers to fire brigades, from contractors to ministries, from suppliers to insurers; every day you meet new people
- Versatile: the issues facing Efectis are very diverse: reconstructions of fires for forensic research, full-scale tests on extinguishing systems in tunnels, smoke distribution simulations in parking garages, development of new test standards, etc.; together with your colleagues you contribute to solving the customer’s question
- Offers the opportunity to optimally develop your various talents: we perform tests, make calculations, give advice, and provide training in an international environment
Efectis is looking for colleagues (with or without experience) to supplement the existing team. Enthusiasm, customer focus and good communication skills play an important role in fulfilling these functions.
Vacancies – full-time
location efectis nederland (bleiswijk / dordrecht]
- Project leader Fire resistance testing (large-scale fire tests)
- Project leader Reaction to fire testing (small-scale fire tests)
- Technician working in a fire laboratory – metrology knowledge
- Fire safety expert:
- On-site inspection (production control or expertise)
- Desktop studies (assessment from tests)
- Assistant project leader for, among other things, writing reports in close contact with the project leaders
- Fire Safety Engineers (including risk analysis and CFD modelling)
- Project leader CE marking
- Technical support staff
- Technical support employee and Manager instrumentation/measuring equipment
- Technical education and/or work experience
- Technical insight, in theory and practice
- Architectural insight is an advantage
- Work experience is desirable but not necessary
- Affinity with fire safety
- Competitive Salary, depending on experience and background
- Excellent secondary working conditions
- Flexibele working hours
- Contribution to travel costs
- Possibility of health insurance with collective discounts
- Attractive pension scheme
Do you want to be a part of Efectis?
If one of these vacancies appeals to you and you would like to come and work for us, please send your cv with motivation letter to: Michiel Klijn – email@example.com
If you would like more information about these vacancies, please contact us: +31 88 3473 761 or +31 6 13147183.
Acquisition for these vacancies is not appreciated.