Thanks to the vaccination program, the economy is growing back, and the UK market is in high demand for the fire safety engineering services. As promised, our Engineering and Certification Department in London expands their activities to broader context and the team is growing quickly.
We are pleased to welcome:
- Rémi BOYER from Arup
- Konstantinos CHOTZOGLOU from Efectis Fire Testing Lab Belfast
- Soukayna AZDAD from Efectis Fire Testing Lab Belfast
Who have recently joined our engineering team in London to strengthen and develop our activities in the UK.
Efectis UK/Ireland Department of Engineering and Certification in London is pleased to announce that we provide various fire safety services, among including
- assessment in lieu of fire testing (Desktop studies),
- fire engineering judgements
- façade fire safety, i.e. existing building review, inspection, and providing EWS1 form
- fire safety design
- fire strategy
- hydrogen safety
- CFD and FEM simulations
- fire safety research
Efectis UK/Ireland Department of Engineering and Certification in London has now relocated to a new office in central London very close to University College London (UCL).
Our new address is:
307 Euston Road, London, W1T5PB, UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: +442039730181 | +442039731339