Storage and warehouse
We all trust that what we store is kept safe until such time as we need it, which is a good reason to look at the conditions in which we leave our valuable products.
Additionally places like waste processing plants, warehouses, and petrol tanks can pose a serious threat to the surrounding area. It is important to limit the affected area if the stored products would catch fire.
Efectis offers a wide range of services to safeguard stored goods and warehouses.
- Assessment of structural integrity during and after hazardous conditions
- Determination of fire scenarios
- Storage conditions in relation to local regulations
- Fire and smoke testing
- Determination of caloric values of stored products
- Assessing and testing of active suppression and extinguishing systems
- Heat flux calculations
- Radiation calculation
- Support during tendering procedures
- Fire safety engineering
- Fire investigation
- Fire risk analysis
- Firefighters access and means
- Fixed fire fighting systems